----------------------------------------------- */

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the last lap...

22 April, 2005

What?

What?

Stop staring at me that way...

What?

I'm supposed to keep writing stuff?

Even when I don't have anything valuable to say?

What do you mean "You never have..."?

You're mean.

note--an amusing spam series was saved in the comments below, as well. Unfortunately, I deleted the one that began, "I just came across your blog about gingivitis and wanted to drop you a note...I too have a web site about [link]gingivitis."
--mls

4 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

Yeah! Tell those punks to shut the hell up! Write when the muse strikes, and not before! Although it's good to flex the muscles every now and then..... Naw, I was right the first time! Tell those punks to shut the hell up!

2:44:00 AM

 
Blogger kevin said...

i think that there are two schools of thought when it comes to posting: waiting til you feel like posting and writing as excercise to rekindle your voice. and seeing as your writing voice is one of the more clarion calls going, you'd be hard pressed to go wrong doing either. can't wait to read on...damnit.

5:28:00 PM

 
Blogger kevin said...

look, everyone, mike has his very first Spam.

2:08:00 PM

 
Blogger kevin said...

my favorite part of that last spam is "You are friendly invited to a visit and to learn more about this interesting topic."

10:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home